


I realize my past couple of postings have been about Charlotte, but I am playing catch-up on 5 months of life, and she has changed the most of all the kids. This is a video of her first belly laugh caught on video. There is also a picture posted of her after a bath, and sucking her fingers; this is her coping mechanism. Finally our most recent updated photo. I believe she is a little over 4 1/2 months. Enjoy, I do!
6 comments:
Thanks for updating! What a sweet baby. It was so fun to talk to you, but it just made me miss you more.
Loved all your recent pics and the video--Charlotte is such a cutie pie! That cracks me up about Lincoln and the Lubriderm...although I'm sure it was no fun getting it all off. We miss you guys!
So many posts!!!! We Love it. Charlotte is such a sweet girl. It sounds like Lincoln has been a great helper. I can't believe that you had to wake her up to eat, I have the opposite problem.
Love ya
Shan
Ahhhhh!! I love it! She is so adorable...Ces says she is totally a Weiler and very cute. He can't wait to meet her. I love her laugh :D Give her lots of squishes from her Aunt Rissa and Uncle Ces!!
She is such a little darling! We need to meet her and still meet Nina! Are you guys going to come visit this summer?
Char- What a beautiful little bundle she is! I can't help but remember your baby blessing picture and how similar you and "the bobcat" look! Can't wait to meet up in Boise for our run this summer. Love, Tim
Post a Comment