
Lilian: She turned six in October. She started kindergarden this year and she is thriving and showing a lot of promise. She is already starting to sound out words and tries to spell things all the time. She has a talent for being a great friend, and she is such a social butterfly. She is a big helper around here. She's incredibly obedient. She has a way with all of her siblings, especially Nina. She really wanted to learn to ride a two wheel bicycle this year; you know sibling rivalry, she doesn't want to be left behind. After many weeks of practice and praying about it, she got it. I was impressed with her perseverence. She is a joy in our lives.
Lincoln: He is four and will turn 5 in February. Lincoln is very energetic and full of smiles. He has the most contageous laugh in the world. He is a fireball, but he has mellowed out the past several months. He is a helper, and he is a doting, and at times over-protective big brother. His current interests are: Star Wars, Star Wars, and did I mention Star Wars? He really doesn't talk about much else. He has a desire to be good and he makes us laugh every day.
Nina: Nina turned three in November. She is the boss around here. If you don't believe me ask her, she'll tell you herself. She is sweet and cuddly and very into dress-up. You can rarely find her in anything but a princess dress. When she says please and thank you it is with so much warmth and sincerity that perhaps she gets away with too much. She is enjoying coloring, reading and playing with polly pocket dolls. She also loves to sing, and makes up songs all the time.
Charlotte: She just turned 15 months old. She is a my little angel. She has such a sweet nature. She is gentle and cuddly. She loves good music. I have caught her rocking out, shaking her diaper to a good beat many times. She has grown very attached to her "butterfly blanket." Unfortunately it is a very large blanket and she often looks like she's hauling around her "kill," after a hunt. She's just so small compared to it. It has almost pulled her backwards down the stairs many times. She loves books, and will often sit and just thumb gently through books on the couch or the bottom step.
I am so grateful to the Lord for my blessings. I am so grateful for a happy home. I know it wouldn't be happy were it not for the blessings that the Lord has given me. I am so grateful for the Savior and his continual influence on this earth. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
2 comments:
This was a great update! I love how you capture everyone's personality and tell little tidbits about them that help me get to know them better. So precious! But your Christmas letter was missing something. I want to read a paragraph about supermom too!!
I miss those kids so much. I hope we can come to see them soon. I love and miss all of you!
Post a Comment