Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Nina Turns Two.

Nina had a great birthday in November. It was a family party, including her adopted uncle Nick Coakley. He is her "person." She thinks he belongs to her. She always called him Coaky, but in recent weeks has learned to call him by his real name. We are all a little sad about that. One of the videos is of her on her birthday. I actually had to blow her candle out, because I was afraid she was going to get a burn because she was leaning in to close to the candle. The other video is of her doing what she does best, falling asleep wherever she is. Forgive me for taking video of it. I realize it's very un-motherly, but I swear I couldn't help it.







Here is further proof of her narcoleptic tendencies.






1 comment:

The Tavares' said...

Char, she is so beautiful. I can't believe she is 2! Where did they time go?! I can't wait to see you all in 2011 :D Oh yes...it's gonna happen Char..be prepared for an entire week of Tavares' :D Love you!!!