
This is a picture of Charlotte around two months old. Tummy time has paid off now, but she sure hated it then. It was a miracle to capture this photo. I don't know if any of you have seen the movie "The Night at the Museum #2," but she reminded us very much of those Einstein bobble heads for a while. "That's the way uh-huh, uh-uh I like it!" Charlotte is a dream baby. She hardly ever cries, and is pleasant most of the time. I have had to be careful to make sure she gets enough to eat, because she is not a squeaky wheel. In fact, I have to wake her up at night to feed her. She wanted to sleep through the night, but the doctors said she was underweight. She has a very sweet nature about her. I feel very blessed to have her in our home.
No comments:
Post a Comment