Sunday, January 31, 2010

Grandma and Granpa's Visit to Oregon




Well I've finally decided I had to sit and update my blog if I'm ever going to catch up. Grandma Weiler came to help with the kids while I was recovering with Charlotte. She is always great company, and always sorely missed when she leaves. Grandpa came for a visit too. The kids adore him, and so do I. They always mention his stories. This is a picture of us in Washington during their visit. The background shows an old corroded ship wreak. We took a trip out to Tillamook while they were here, and climbed Bridal Veil Falls. We also went to to Sauvie Island and the Zoo.
I was unable to stay for a lot of things since I was still recovering from having a baby and a blunder from an epidural misfire, but all is well that ends well. I adore this picture of grandpa and the kids making sand castles, and taking a walk with Elizabeth on the beach.
Hopefully it wont be long before we are able to see them all again. I wish all of our family were here in Oregon. I think I would feel so much more attached than I do. Holidays seem a little empty without cousins and siblings running around.








3 comments:

Caleb, Shannyn, and Clark Weiler said...

I am loving these pics. All of the kids are so funny and adorable. It looks like you had a good time. I am shocked that you were able to get out so fast after delivery. Love ya.

Debbie said...

I'm so glad that you updated. You are looking so great! I'm so impressed. I miss you guys and hope you are all doing well! I'm sorry to hear about your epidural issue. See...you should go natural!

The Tavares' said...

YOu look FANTASTIC by the way....So not fair. I hope i look like you when I've had #5....You are amazing. Love you tons! Looks like you guys had a blast. :D