
Introducing: Charlotte Ellen Weiler.
She was born at the Good Samaritan Hospital in Portland at 7:14 P.M. Weighing in at 7lbs. 10oz. She was 21.5 inches tall. She's the runt of the litter so far. I decided to be induced since my sweet mother-in-law was coming. We wanted to be able to use as much of her help as we could. She was amazing, as usual, and so great with the kids. Whenever they've been with her for a while away from me, they are always so much better behaved when I get home.
They discovered our baby had the umbilical cord wrapped around her neck. I'm sure that's why I was having such a hard time progressing during labor. It was pretty scary. She was my first anterior delivery. That made the actual delivery much quicker. She had a hard time breathing at first, and they had to administer oxygen. When the nurse finally did put her in my arms I was so relieved to see her color a beautiful shade of pink. I couldn't stop kissing her and telling her how much I loved her. It was a priceless and beautiful moment. The feeling in the room was so peaceful and I felt so close to Heavenly Father. It never stops being miraculous. I've had five kids now, and each is so unique and touching.
No comments:
Post a Comment